Our focus is always on what matters most to our clients. This means that, whichever service you access, you know you will have a partner at your side that understands your goals and will work seamlessly as part of your team.
FCA regulatory services
Crestbridge is a market leader in the provision of regulatory services to a range of unauthorised, closed-ended investment structures in the UK, including funds, partnerships, REITs, joint ventures, trusts, carry vehicles and co-investment vehicles.
With a focus on the real estate and private equity markets, our highly experienced London team has been authorised and regulated by the FCA since 2001 and currently provides tailored, regulatory compliant solutions for clients managing funds in excess of £18bn.
The scope of our FCA permissions permits us to act as:
- Operator of UK unregulated collection investments schemes, including LPs and LLPs
- Trustee of UK unauthorised exempt unit trusts
- Depositary for UK and EEA private equity and real estate AIFs
- Depo-lite for non-EEA AIFs
- AIFM for ungeared AIFs with AuM up to €500m
Company secretarial services
Complementary corporate director services
Property finance advisory services