Industry events / 15 September 2020
Crestbridge sponsor ALFI Digi Pulse Scandinavia
Crestbridge is delighted to be a sponsor at next week’s ALFI Digi Pulse Scandinavia event.
Taking place over the course of one day - 22 September – the event promises a diverse speaker line-up from both Luxembourg and Scandinavia delivering first-hand insights and industry updates to fund industry professionals.
As a sponsor, Crestbridge’s Daniela Klasén-Martin will be moderating a panel session at 09:05 (CET) titled, ‘Distribution in Europe and Beyond’ which will:
- Review the latest trends in global distribution of funds, both within Europe as well as outside of the European market;
- Explain how using a Luxembourg fund can help asset managers to reach out to investors across the globe.
Taking part in the panel session with Daniela will be:
- Paul Carr - CEO, East Capital Asset Management
- Michael Maldener - Managing Director & Conducting Officer, Nordea Investment Funds
- Mike Judith - Managing Director | Head of International Sales, DNB Asset Management
For full details of ALFI Digi Pulse Scandinavia and to register, please follow the link: https://events.alfi.lu/roadshow-to-scandinavia/