Industry events / 26 November 2019
Crestbridge Luxembourg attend ALFI’s PE & RE Conference
We’re delighted to be sponsoring ALFI’s PE & RE Conference on 26-27 November in Luxembourg.
This annual event brings together leading private equity and real estate fund professionals to discuss the ever-changing business environment, the impact of regulatory developments, operational considerations and industry best practices.
Daniela Klasén-Martin, Group Head of Management Company Services, Managing Director Luxembourg and Pierfrancesco Rinaldi, Director, Management Company Services, Ludivine Nicolai, Director, Risk Management and Maria Teresa Fulci de Rosée, Head of Legal and Compliance, will be attending from our Luxembourg office.
With over 600 participants expected to attend the event to find out more on:
- Luxembourg as hub for private equity and real estate: growth is here to stay
- How to achieve maximum administrative and operational efficiency
- Is there a secondary market for PE?
- ESG as a RE risk management tool
- Substance requirements in a cross-border context
Further information about the event can be found here. If you, or a colleague, are also attending the conference and would like to meet get in touch with the team.