Industry events / 02 December 2019
Crestbridge to exhibit at CLO Summit in California
We’re exhibiting at Opal Group’s CLO Summit in California on 8-10 December.
The CLO Summit is an educational forum designed for investors, issuers, underwriters, rating agencies, lawyers and accountants to learn the newest techniques to maximise returns and reduce risk exposure in Asset-Backed Finance. It will also provide an in-depth review of recent regulatory changes, rating agency methodology, legal, tax and structural considerations.
The conference will provide an opportunity for meaningful discussion on some of the following topics:
- Evaluating Leveraged Loan Market Performance and Direction
- How to Analyse Structural Features of a CLO
- Relative Value in the CLO Market
- Best Practices-Operational Issues for Maintaining a CLO
- Opportunities and Obstacles in the European CLO Market
- CLO Hedges & Alternative Structures
- The Current State and Outlook for the CLO Market
- How to Construct a CLO: Building a Portfolio and Negotiating Documents
- CLO Markets in a Regulated Environment
- CLO Mezz Tranches / Opportunities and Relative Value
Further information about the event can be found here. Get in touch with the team if you would like to arrange a meeting.