Our Luxembourg office works with corporates and the investment funds community to deliver a range of tailored services.
Experienced in the Luxembourg marketplace and its fund management and professional services industries, our professional teams are well-placed to provide governance and substance solutions to a wide range of fund structures and strategies.
Our specialist management company solutions offer a comprehensive ManCo service that also includes independent risk management and oversight support.
Luxembourg offers a wide range of investment funds, and particularly builds on the strengths of three pillars: UCITS, Alternative Investment Funds and Responsible Investing. With a reputation for staying ahead of the game, Luxembourg has continued to win new business and has turned into Europe’s number one investment fund centre and the world’s leading hub for global fund distribution.
Our specialist teams are multilingual and multicultural with strong financial expertise and extensive knowledge of the needs of an international clientele, as well as the Luxembourg marketplace and its fund management industry.
Industry associations and industry bodies
We have helped to establish, develop and maintain a number of industry associations and bodies by regularly taking part in leading industry discussions, technical roundtables and conferences. In Luxembourg, we are active members of the following associations and industry bodies:
- ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry)
- ILA (Luxembourg Institute of Directors)
- LuxReal (Real Estate Association of Luxembourg)
- INREV (The European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate)
- LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association)
- ALRiM (Luxembourg Association of Risk Management)
- ALCO (Luxembourg Association of Compliance Professionals)