Industry events / 23 July 2020
Implications on financing real estate holding structures in a post-COVID world webinar
Crestbridge have partnered with AREF and Carey Olsen to host this webinar on Wednesday 29 July 2020.
Simon Todd, Director, Group Head of Real Estate Services will be joining a panel of speakers to discuss Implications on financing real estate holding structures in a post-COVID world, moderated by Stephanie Workman, Senior Manager in our Real Estate services team.
We will be exploring the themes currently being observed in real estate holding structures with third party financing in place and discussing trends in the market concerning professional landlords who have tenants experiencing financial difficulty as a result of the pandemic, and discussing various case studies and scenarios in which they may find themselves needing to work closely with lenders.
We will be offering our experiences of each of these case studies and scenarios from a fiduciary, surveyor and legal perspective, as well as some practical solutions and steps that can be taken forward to find a solution.
Questions are welcomed from attendees in advance of the session, to be addressed as part of a Q&A section after the panel discussion. Please submit any questions you may have here.
Date: Wednesday 29 July 2020
Time: 11:15am - 12:15pm
- Simon Todd, Director, Group Head Real Estate Services, Crestbridge
- Peter German, Partner, Banking and Finance, Carey Olsen
- Dean Hodcroft, Chief Financial Officer, Cale Street Partners LLP
- Daniyal Ansari, Partner, Real Estate Finance, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Moderated by Stephanie Workman, Senior Manager, Real Estate Services, Crestbridge