For over a decade, private debt funds have undergone a meteoric rise, and the operational challenges have risen at the same pace resulting in a raft of distractions for managers that can impede their search for yield.
Crestbridge offers a full range of administrative services, alleviating the burdens facing private debt funds. This allows you to operate as efficiently as possible, safe in the knowledge that your administration is being handled by dedicated, local teams of specialists.
Private Debt Insight Series
Read our latest articles below:
- Venture debt’s turn to shine
- 5 reasons venture debt will go through the roof in the next 3 years
- 5 ways private debt managers can nudge corporates to make better ESG decisions
- ESG in private debt
- Direct Lending: the opportunity in 2021 and beyond
- 4 reasons direct lending is growing in Europe
- Debt for control strategies
- 4 high profile examples of debt-for-control strategies
- Crestbridge and British Venture Capital Association (‘BVCA’) roundtable discussion on venture debt growth and innovative applications of the model
Daily book keeping
Private debt funds face a tremendous accounting burden, with copious daily bookkeeping obligations. Outsourcing this to a dedicated specialist allows you to focus on finding yields and generating alpha.
Debt covenants are a vital aspect of compliance, and proper adherence to it ensures that funds don’t fall into regulatory breaches. We provide continuous and ongoing monitoring of this, relieving the pressure from fund managers and giving them complete peace of mind.
Proven track record
Crestbridge has a long and well established track record of servicing the private debt industry, from trade finance, to venture capital and mezzanine debt.
Depositary services are essential for alternative investment fund managers who operate within the EU, as they are required to comply with AIFM Directives. Crestbridge ensures that compliance, and provides a full suite of depositary services, with $7bn in assets under deposit.
Utilising Crestbridge’s management company service means your fund will be able to market and distribute its products seamlessly throughout Europe, and Crestbridge’s Super ManCo offering means that we have the right licenses in place to provide agile solutions for all major fund structures.
Global network and introductions
Take advantage of Crestbridge’s deep, global network of contacts and benefit from networking and knowledge sharing with prominent investment professionals.