Real Estate Services
Real Estate is one of our key service areas. We provide high quality administration services to real estate holding structures, working with a wide range of investors from large property and insurance companies to pension funds, boutique private firms and individuals. We currently administer structures holding over US$45 billion of real estate.
We provide administration, director, accounting and reporting services to onshore and offshore structures and funds.
At Crestbridge, we know that what property clients value above all is expertise. When you employ an external provider to administer your assets, you need to know that you will be able to leverage the right mix of skills and experience to handle all management and corporate governance issues that arise.
Our dedicated real estate teams are led by experience professionals from real estate backgrounds, including; chartered surveyors, company secretaries and chartered accountants. With this unique combination of expertise, our teams have a thorough understanding of the market, corporate governance and management issues, during establishment and throughout the life of the holding vehicles or investment.
Drawing on our broad experience of the market, we administer structures established to hold a wide variety of real estate (both directly and indirectly), including large scale developments, offices, retail parks, shopping centres, warehouses, residential blocks and leisure properties. Our services include;
- Establishment of corporate vehicles, e.g.; Limited Partnerships (LPs), Jersey Property Unit Trusts (JPUTs), REITs, etc
- Administration of real estate holding structures, including companies, partnerships and REITs
- Bookkeeping, accounting and management reporting services
- Due diligence, forecasting and tax compliance services
- Corporate governance and administration services
- Provision of experienced real estate directors/non-executive directors
- Arranging board meetings and preparation of detailed minutes
- Provision of registered office / company secretarial services
Adding value in transaction management
Throughout the process of establishing a new real estate owning structure, or during refinancing or other transactions, we collaborate with and assist the relevant legal advisors, sharing our deep technical knowledge. This includes:
- Review of transaction and banking documentation
- Review of due diligence documentation
- VAT or other tax applications (in conjunction with tax advisers)
- Firm decision-making focused on client deadlines, commerciality and corporate governance